Try Windows 8 Online For Free ~ Every Tech Pro

Widgets

Try Windows 8 Online For Free



Windows 8 is Microsoft's latest operating system. Marketed since October 26, 2012, Windows 8 uses a new graphical user interface (long known as Metro) named Modern UI. If you want to test Windows 8 for free, know that it is not necessary to install a version. A ride on the Windows 8 Online website allows you to try online ...




Online Windows 8 is a free online service that runs directly in your browser. You have nothing to install and you find the same applications as Windows 8: mail, calendar, IE, Maps, YouTube, etc..

Of course, Windows 8 Online lets just get an idea of this new operating system. For my part, I had never used a computer running Windows 8. So I took my first steps above and I admit that I was pleasantly surprised! Steven Sinofsky, president of the Windows division, said that it was the "biggest change since Windows 95." Indeed, it changes!

Have you tested Windows 8? What is your feedback on this new operating system?