25 Cool Google Tricks ~ Every Tech Pro

Widgets

25 Cool Google Tricks




There are lots of hidden secrets in Google you may not know . Today i'am gonna tell you about 25 of them. They are damn cool believe me so here we go :


1.Google Gravity : Don't you hate it when you don't find searched lyrics of a song which you can't remember ? Frustrated ? Get all your frustration on google by throwing all of it's content.
Just Go To Google > Type 'Google Gravity' > Click on 'I'am Feeling Luck  > Smack It Down
2.Google Sphere : Sick scrolling images ? Now you can revolve them around Google by using this trick.

Just Go To Google > Type 'Google Sphere' > Click on 'I'am Feeling Luck  > Search Some Images

3.Zerg Rush : Do you think Google doesn't need any food? Wohhh you are so wrong, Google is hungry enough to eat your search results . Really you will find Google i bit hungry

Just Go To Google > Type 'Zerg Rush' > Click on 'I'am Feeling Luck  > Kill Some Hungry Beasts

4.Do A Barrel Roll : I Can control Google and you also. I'll tell Google to do a barrel roll and he'll surely do that. Come On , I'am not kidding this thing is totally real as Yahoo's search results.

Just Go To Google > Type 'Do A Barrel Roll' > Click On Search > See My Control

5.The Answer To Life, The Universe And Everything: Some time i wonder what is life and what is the answer to life , the universe and everything.

Just Go To Google > Type 'the answer to life the universe and everything' > Click On Search > Find The Answer Out

6.Pacman : You remember a video game we played in childhood , eating food with our pacman. Man that was awesome plus you can now play pacman on Google and yea it's awesome.

Just Go To Google > Type 'Pacman' > Click on 'I'am Feeling Luck  > PG

7.Recursion : Google pokes fun at its own "did you mean" suggestions if you search recursion (repetition or returning) by questioning your spelling even though you didn’t make a mistake.

Just Go To Google > Type 'Recursion' > Click On Search > Did You Mean?

8.Kerning : Kerning is the spacing between letters in a word. When you do a search for kerning, Google changes the spaces between letters in the word 'kerning' in all the results. Heehee. You see what they did there?

Just Go To Google > Type 'Kerning' > Click On Search > K e r n i n g

9.Anagram : If you search for 'anagram' (rearranging the letters in a word to make a new word or phrase), Google rearranges the letters to suggest you were really searching for 'nag a ram'.

Just Go To Google > Type 'Anagram' > Click On Search > Nag A Ram

10.Find Chuck Norris : Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.

Just Go To Google > Type 'Find Chuck Norris' > Click on 'I'am Feeling Luck  > Be-aware

11.Askew/Tilt : My family always tells me to do something practical but i never did. Wanna see something practical ? Try this.

Just Go To Google > Type 'Askew' Or 'Tilt'> Click On Search > Practical

12.Goglogo : Customize Google logo and create your own little Google with Goglogo or create one for your girlfriend who is lazy enough to create it herself.

Just Go To Google > Type 'Goglogo' > Click on 'I'am Feeling Luck  > Google

13.Binary : I really hate binary numbers but damn Google likes it so he some time prefer to show binary digits as search query.

Just Go To Google > Type 'Binary'> Click On Search > It Sucks

14.Google Heart : Love is just complicated as maths and you can't solve it but Google can. Also it proves that Google has a heart inside his server.

It's Too Big Just Click Here To Visit

15.Google Rainbow : Girl gonna love this trick. Google Rainbow you may found a golden pot there just maybe.

Just Go To Google > Type 'Google Rainbow' > Click on 'I'am Feeling Luck  > Nyan Nyan Nyan

16.Google Mirror : Once i told Google to see his face in mirror and he is still upset with it. Believe me in mirror Google looks horrible.

Just Go To Google > Type 'Google Mirror' > Click on 'I'am Feeling Luck  > elgooG

17.Annoying Google : In this trick Google will annoy all guys who are in hurry. Just go and type your search query in search box.

Just Go To Google > Type 'Annoying Google' > Click on 'I'am Feeling Luck  > Stop It

18.Google Terminal : Geek's method to access Google via terminal command lines.This is the coolest Google ever for me. It makes me feel like a pro-programmer.

Just Go To Google > Type 'Google Terminal' > Click on 'I'am Feeling Luck  > Like A Boss

19.Epic Google : Epic Google is Google on steroids . Once the page loads, the logo, search bar, “Search” and “I’m Feeling Excessive” buttons, all swell.

Just Go To Google > Type 'Epic Google' > Click on 'I'am Feeling Luck  > Run Run

20.Weenie Google : Weenie Google is the flip side of Epic Google. Once the page loads, logo, search bar, "Search" and "I'm Feeling Inadequate" buttons,will begin to shrink.

Just Go To Google > Type 'Weenie Google' > Click on 'I'am Feeling Luck  > Oops

21.Google MentalPlex : It's amazing i won't tell you about this one just go and check this whole page out you may get surprised.

Just Go To Google > Type 'Google MentalPlex' > Click on 'I'am Feeling Luck  > Epic

22.Google Hacker : Those who are familiar with the so-called language of hackers may love using this Google trick to amuse haxor pals or confound the squares.

Just Go To Google > Type 'Google Hacker' > Click on 'I'am Feeling Luck  > Hack It

23.Google Underwater : One of the best tricks because your search results will float in water with sharks and all stuff.

Just Go To Google > Type 'Google Underwater' > Click on 'I'am Feeling Luck  > Swimming Time
24.Let Me Google That For You : Lazy enough to send big links then LMGTFU is for you..

Just Go To Google > Type 'Let Me Google That For You' > Click on 'I'am Feeling Luck  > Enjoy
25.I Love Google : I Know you love Google but it's not about that. Type what you love and it'll show everything about it.

Just Go To Google > Type 'I Love Google' > Click on 'I'am Feeling Luck  > Enjoy